Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Ishigaki L-Glutathione Food Supplement




Ishigaki has two types of Glutathione the Advance Ultra White (right) that has 60 Capsule in one bottle and the Premium Blend (left) that has 30 Capsule in a bottle, I haven't yet tried the Premium Blend but most people said that the Premium Blend has a result of a rosy  white skin while the Ishigaki Advance Ultra White has a result of a yellowish white skin.


   How to detect Fakes from Authentic Glutathione:
  1.   It smell like a Rotten eggs.
  2.   The Seal must be black.
  3.   You should only buy from an authentic dealer.
  If you are just drinking Glutathione for supplement one capsule a day will do but if you want  to whiten your skin you could take at most two capsule a day with a Vitamin C. The Ratio of Glutathione to Vitamin C is 1:2, it means when you are taking a 1 capsule of glutathione you must take 2 tablet or capsule of Vitamin C.


 REVIEW: Ishigaki Advance Ultra White L-Glutathione

     I have only taken Glutathione less than a month but I can see already some result, my skin is a little bit whiter. I would like to try it for more than 3 months for me to say my final verdict.

1- bleh :(   2- it is ok, but no  3-ohh promising....   4-hmmm nice;)   5-OMG lovelovelove...

Packaging - 3.5
Product - 4.5 
Scent - 1 

Where did I buy my Ishigaki glutathione?
  I bought it through Facebook, if you are in Cagayan de Oro or near  you could contact them,  I vouch that they only sell Authentic Ishigaki. I would Post a link below:

https://www.facebook.com/Ishigaki-Glutathione-CDO-423521664446495/

 
How much is a Bottle of  Ishigaki Advance Ultra White L-Glutathione?
I bought it for only 700 pesos but if you live far from Cagayan de Oro it would cost you 750 pesos.

No comments:

Post a Comment