Friday, October 14, 2016

Belle Dablio Hernan ( I hack my Ate's Blog heheheh...)

    

Belle Dablio Hernan (Me)

   Hi! Everyone my name is Belle Dablio Hernan, I am 7 months old, I have 3 older siblings, whom two of them are human, and one non-human sibling.

       I haven't saw my Papa ever, because he died before I meet him that was ten years ago, but even though I don't have a Papa to love and who will love me, my Mama and my other siblings are there to fill the void that my Papa left behind.

Betchie Dablio Hernan (Ate)

      I love my Mama very much, she let me sleep with her in her bed, she cuddles me when I am cold and and she gives hugs and kisses whenever she comes home from work, I also loves my Ate because she cuddles every time I go to her, she is the one that gives me bath, and even thought I hate bath and I scratches her and sometimes bite her she still holds me gently and lastly she is the one who take care of me when I got sick from Parvo,but I am now better, as my Ate is very kind, my Kuya is very strict, he always reprimand me not to bite and chew his things, his ball pen, his earphones, his eyeglasses, and a lot of things, bit I cant' help it I love biting and chewing things, and lastly my Ate Betchie, she always plays with me, and even though she is strict like my Kuya, and reprimand me to not run in our house like a rabid dog. I still love her very much.

    I really love my family one hundred and ten percent, and I will always be grateful that they love me as I love them.

   XOXO

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment